ADS1

Total Pageviews

Monday, 22 May 2017

Here is Three People Killed by Generator Fumes

News revealed that about three people have lost their lives in a very tragic circumstance after inhaling generator fumes in their home in Edo State.
One of the men killed by the fumes

Current news as A sad incident has left three people dead in Edo State. Two ladies and a man died yesterday night due to generator fumes.
Base on report gatherted according to a report by Osagie Daniels, the house occupants put on the generator in the kitchen and died few hours after inhaling the fumes.
This happened at Agharase Adu street back of
winners church Edo.
Men of the Nigeria police have arrived the scene to remove the corpse.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: TEL: +2348063141927 E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send us your Articles, Stories, News update, jokes..Tip-off
To enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO VISIT OUR ONLINE PREMIUM NEWSPAPER SITE via www.mynationnews.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ EDUCATION NEWS via
www.nigerianedu.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Tech Blog via www.ideasflame.com

ADVERTISEMENT

ADS

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Education Updates